F1 2020 game update 1.09 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Google Stadia owners will need to wait a little while longer.
The new patch includes plenty of livery updates and addresses quite a few issues. Check out the patch notes below.
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customisation sliders now show values to allow easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customised.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.
F1 2020 Livery Updates/Changes:
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- Added 50 Years Sauber branding
- Added sponsors, Twitter handle and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding added to front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose stack
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other sponsors added
- “Thank You NHS” logo added to the top of the halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin